profile

SHAVONNE
Fourteen.
Sometimes things happen when you least expect it.

No Boundaries - Kris Allen


gossips




affiliates

andrea
annabelle
anne
annette
athena
alvin
averyl
amanda
blogger

blogskins
beatrice
bernice
brenda
brigette
boon xin
candice
celine
celineNG
claire
charmaine
claudice
charlene
christabel
cheryl
cherlynn
chengcheng
chun yen
deborah
desiree
diane
dionne
enping
emily
estee
esmeralda
evangeline
evelle
faith
fanghua
gabrielle
genevieve
grace
graceYAP
hazimah
hillary
hiromi
huiping
huiyu
jackie
jasmine tan
joanne
jocleen
jolene
judea
jiali
jiashyuan
jiawei
joeyLEE
joeyLIM
joshua
juliaANG
juliaKOH
kimberlyWONG
kymberlyBOK
kimberlyGOH
leticia
liqin
likeng
louisa
lynnie
lynette
mavis
melanie
melissa
millie
naomi
natalie
prince
priscilla
qian
qianying
qianyi
qinzhen
rebecca
rae hsiang
rachel
rachel G.
ricci
ryan
sarah
shangge
sheila
shermaine
shaun
sofia
sophia
sophiaCHENG
shiyin
sueann
suehwee
tasha
tristen
TNS
vera
weeqin
wenhui
xiao pei
xinrui
xinhui
yenyin
yanyi
1.5
2.5



credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane
Friday, July 21, 2006 @ Friday, July 21, 2006
NE show

hey everyone..long time never post le..anyway, a few days ago, as everyone knows, p5s went to the NE show..it was nice..but the food sucked and the waiting sucked too..I threw my food away..lol(: But the performance was great! The kallang wave 2! it didn't seem to stop though..(: I loved the fireworks..it was great..but didn't bring camera! so sad..hai..missed such a great opportunity..sobs..=( and me,claire,charmaine and joey had a screaming competition.. Charmaine and me were screaming like shit...because we were hoping to loose our voices..but in the end, we didn't..hmm..maybe 'cause we've screamed a lot..but Claire lost her voice the next day.=)...tts wat I heard lah.. i was like..omg..u didn't scream so much, but lost ur voice..cool! haha..but when I woke up the next day, my voice was low. o ya..the NE show..because we finished our show, we were asked to wait until the announcer calls out our name..TNS have been waiting for and hour and still haven't called yet..so we were so angry that when the announcer didn't call out our school, we would shout,''OI!'' haha..so fun! then some people also said,'' WE PROTEST! WE PROTEST!'' so fun..but Ms Delisa Ng told us to stop jeering and wait patiently.. the show finished at 10+ and we waiting till 11+...hai...then we took the bus back to TNS..the boys created a song together with this year's xiao ren wu de xin sheng..it's lyk..'' people of the world, kai xin dick his nose...'' blah blah blah...so offensive..lol..okayy..then after getting back to TNS, there was a croud of parents there waiting...many cars were waiting outside too..realli packed! After getting in the car, he said that there were people at our house..i was like...what?! so late still have people?! i was so shocked! when I reached back..they asked me to play the piano..eghh..i was lyk..now? so many people? u must be kidding me! so..my father FORCED me to play..and I made a mistake and I 4gotten the rest of the notes...I was soo angry with myself lar! it was less than half the song and i was lost! it was such an embarrassment!!!!! arh! After the people went off, my parents brought me to a nearby hokkien mee stall to eat my so called dinner and supper..was so hungry! but when I reached home, i showered and fell fast asleep..realli realli tired...zzzzz (: anywae, my bro is bugging me to stop now..so i shall...byes!
gd 9,
Shav
muax