profile

SHAVONNE
Fourteen.
Sometimes things happen when you least expect it.

No Boundaries - Kris Allen


gossips




affiliates

andrea
annabelle
anne
annette
athena
alvin
averyl
amanda
blogger

blogskins
beatrice
bernice
brenda
brigette
boon xin
candice
celine
celineNG
claire
charmaine
claudice
charlene
christabel
cheryl
cherlynn
chengcheng
chun yen
deborah
desiree
diane
dionne
enping
emily
estee
esmeralda
evangeline
evelle
faith
fanghua
gabrielle
genevieve
grace
graceYAP
hazimah
hillary
hiromi
huiping
huiyu
jackie
jasmine tan
joanne
jocleen
jolene
judea
jiali
jiashyuan
jiawei
joeyLEE
joeyLIM
joshua
juliaANG
juliaKOH
kimberlyWONG
kymberlyBOK
kimberlyGOH
leticia
liqin
likeng
louisa
lynnie
lynette
mavis
melanie
melissa
millie
naomi
natalie
prince
priscilla
qian
qianying
qianyi
qinzhen
rebecca
rae hsiang
rachel
rachel G.
ricci
ryan
sarah
shangge
sheila
shermaine
shaun
sofia
sophia
sophiaCHENG
shiyin
sueann
suehwee
tasha
tristen
TNS
vera
weeqin
wenhui
xiao pei
xinrui
xinhui
yenyin
yanyi
1.5
2.5



credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane
Friday, May 11, 2007 @ Friday, May 11, 2007

CHRISTINA AGUILERA - HURT

Seems like it was yesterday when i saw your face
You told me how proud you were but I walked away
If only I knew what I know today


I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again
Sometimes I want to call you but I know you won't be there


I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you
Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit
Sometimes I just want to hide 'cause it's you I miss
You know it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this


Would you tell me I was wrong?
Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me?
Are you proud of who I am?
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To have just one more chance
To look into your eyes and see you looking back


I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself
If I had just one more day, I would tell you how much that
I've missed you since you've been away


Oh, it's dangerous
It's so out of line to try to turn back time


I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself
By hurting you