profile

SHAVONNE
Fourteen.
Sometimes things happen when you least expect it.

No Boundaries - Kris Allen


gossips




affiliates

andrea
annabelle
anne
annette
athena
alvin
averyl
amanda
blogger

blogskins
beatrice
bernice
brenda
brigette
boon xin
candice
celine
celineNG
claire
charmaine
claudice
charlene
christabel
cheryl
cherlynn
chengcheng
chun yen
deborah
desiree
diane
dionne
enping
emily
estee
esmeralda
evangeline
evelle
faith
fanghua
gabrielle
genevieve
grace
graceYAP
hazimah
hillary
hiromi
huiping
huiyu
jackie
jasmine tan
joanne
jocleen
jolene
judea
jiali
jiashyuan
jiawei
joeyLEE
joeyLIM
joshua
juliaANG
juliaKOH
kimberlyWONG
kymberlyBOK
kimberlyGOH
leticia
liqin
likeng
louisa
lynnie
lynette
mavis
melanie
melissa
millie
naomi
natalie
prince
priscilla
qian
qianying
qianyi
qinzhen
rebecca
rae hsiang
rachel
rachel G.
ricci
ryan
sarah
shangge
sheila
shermaine
shaun
sofia
sophia
sophiaCHENG
shiyin
sueann
suehwee
tasha
tristen
TNS
vera
weeqin
wenhui
xiao pei
xinrui
xinhui
yenyin
yanyi
1.5
2.5



credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 @ Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Watched Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer yesterday.
Quite ok la.. :D nothing to talk about.
and my dad fell asleep.. -.-
But it's so cute. seriously. or maybe it's cause yesterday i was high. and i kept laughing like so loudly ? and yes, in the cinema. but there was like NO ONE inside the cinema la. only 4 families and a couple. so the whole cinema was like 'ours' for the evening? that was like ... so shiok la. :DD
and my mum bought like so much stuff ? she bought 4 bottles of drinks , 2 packets of chips - those big ones , 1 packet of nuts , one japanese thingy which is also nuts... and stuffed it inside my bag so that we could eat in the cinema. and she also bought 2 med pop corn. like , wtf la. so heavy lor. sumore i had to carry it lor. ): sadz... :D
but the show was like ... CUTE. really.. cute.. :D well , to me la.
BUT I WANNA WATCH TRANSFORMERS. :D
but a lot of action lei ... D:


My maid went all emo ytd. she wrote a letter to my parents. i read it .. and i forgot. it roughly said this :

marlin write here cause i speak not fluent.
sorry mum,sir,shaun and shavonne ....
but i want to go back to agent. [ note the underlined part. ]
i know mum and sir angry with me but i never mind
i cannot work here anymore cause i everything also cannot doing.
etc etc etc.

it was part of it ...
yeah. and my dad flared his temper. and my shocked bro who was packing for his camp the next day, was like ' woah. what happened?!'
so i told him .. then blah blah blah la.
ledat lor. and my dad brought up the newspapers for her to read about incidents about maids falling out of the window.
it was like so freaky la. ughs.
then i heard my dad say ' i treat you like my own daughter ! among all my maids, you're the first one i let you call home ! you don't believe you ask shavonne! All the maids i only let them write letter. and you also can develop photo. i do everything for you then you say you want to go back home. just because mum scold you you wanna go home. what about mum treat you so nice? you forget already? '
yeah. thats what i heard.
i hate this maid anyway. say everytime wake me up everytime i kick her. YA LA. I KICK LA. BUT SINCE WHEN I EVER HIT YOU WITH MY LEG LOR. ANYWAY, KICK THEN KICK LA. YOU SMALL HIT ALSO CANNOT AH? MUM SCOLD YOU , YOU DON'T BELIEVE . ANYHOW SAY OTHER PEOPLE.
FREAKING IRRITATING SIA.
ONLY IF I HAD THAT OLD MAID LOR.SHE GET ANGRY, SCOLDING , WHATEVER ALSO DUN WANNA GO HOME. ONLY UNTIL SHE WANNA GET MARRIED THEN SHE GO HOME. I ASK YOU. ARE YOU 25? NO. YOU'RE ONLY 19. SO WHAT? YOU WANNA GO HOME GET MARRIED AH? MY FOOT LAR. ANYHOW PROMISE BOYFRIEND ONE YEAR LATER WILL MEET YOU WHAT SHIT.
YOU THINK YOU CAN GO HOME AFTER ONE YEAR IZZIT? YOUR CONTRACT IS 2 YRS LAR.
GET THIS KIND OF FREAKING MAID .
DAMN CRAPPY SIA.

- please ignore what i just said -
it was just to calm my nerves. but instead, it made me more furious.
DAMN.