profile

SHAVONNE
Fourteen.
Sometimes things happen when you least expect it.

No Boundaries - Kris Allen


gossips




affiliates

andrea
annabelle
anne
annette
athena
alvin
averyl
amanda
blogger

blogskins
beatrice
bernice
brenda
brigette
boon xin
candice
celine
celineNG
claire
charmaine
claudice
charlene
christabel
cheryl
cherlynn
chengcheng
chun yen
deborah
desiree
diane
dionne
enping
emily
estee
esmeralda
evangeline
evelle
faith
fanghua
gabrielle
genevieve
grace
graceYAP
hazimah
hillary
hiromi
huiping
huiyu
jackie
jasmine tan
joanne
jocleen
jolene
judea
jiali
jiashyuan
jiawei
joeyLEE
joeyLIM
joshua
juliaANG
juliaKOH
kimberlyWONG
kymberlyBOK
kimberlyGOH
leticia
liqin
likeng
louisa
lynnie
lynette
mavis
melanie
melissa
millie
naomi
natalie
prince
priscilla
qian
qianying
qianyi
qinzhen
rebecca
rae hsiang
rachel
rachel G.
ricci
ryan
sarah
shangge
sheila
shermaine
shaun
sofia
sophia
sophiaCHENG
shiyin
sueann
suehwee
tasha
tristen
TNS
vera
weeqin
wenhui
xiao pei
xinrui
xinhui
yenyin
yanyi
1.5
2.5



credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane
Tuesday, November 20, 2007 @ Tuesday, November 20, 2007

helloooo!!!!!!! :DDD my computer is finallyyy aliveee!!!! ((:





well, :DD
THE P6 GRADUATION PARTY WAS SUCCESSFUL! :DD
it was superbly fun!
me running bare footed in less than 17 secs,
injuring my toes,
my feet. everywhere! it was really really worth it. :D



CLAIRE[YAY]
although i've only known you for 2 years, i feel like we've known each other for like..FOREVER.telling each other secrets we promised not to tell anyone, being trees, bf and gf, babies, and shapes. getting high together, being emo together. it's really rare to have a friend like you. always admitting you're in the wrong when sometimes you are right. always trying to cheer me up when im down or comforting me when im pissed. thank you for EVERYTHING you've done for me. we may not be talking right now, but i do hope we will start talking. maybe it just takes time. i hope we'll be friends forever. till death do us part. <3

CELINE
you've really been a great friend throughout the whole period i've known you. you're always the one who's always cheerful-cheering people up when they're down. making us laugh to forget about their problems. and always helping me when i need help. FRIENDS FOREVER<3

JOEYlee
i'll never forget you for your HUGE appetite. (: always making me smile when i think of you eating.though we aren't really that close, you really have a BIG BIG heart and will always reach out your helping hand when others are in need. FRIENDS FOREVER <3>ENPING
at first, you were with us. then you left to join guifang. and now youre back with us.i want to thank God that i have a friend like you who always has a HUGE smile on your face. always making me willing to go to school every single day especially after PSLE. playing stress with you and screaming and shouting. always making fun of you and you don't get angry. [oh by the way, sorry about that] hope we can keep in touch and take more crazy photos with your camera :) FRIENDS FOREVER <3

SOFIA
although we aren't that close, i know you always help people when they are in need. when i told you about my problems, you wrote a letter to me telling me explanations, comforting, giving a mini lecture in your letter. i don't know how you handle it actually. having 3 sides to you. able to actually control your anger inside of you and write the letter. thank you so much for everything. FRIENDS FOREVER <3

JOEYlim
i agree that the quarell was necessary. for both of us. allowing us to treasure the friendship we once had. and obviously right now, i do treasure it. and when you came hugging me after you opened the present, i felt the love of a friendship. spending that much money was really worth it. FRIENDS FOREVER <3

YENYIN
yeah, im really glad we were back together talking. gossiping actually...and i agree with you. we aren't that close as before. but we're still crazy people doing crazy things. our fights actually made me respect you more. in a way.. being more sensitive to how other people feel. and just..being ME. loving me for who i am. and loving you for who you are. FRIENDS FOREVER <3>

JULIA
you're the only person who knows how to make me laugh when im angry. giving me lollipops, waffles are your SPECIALTY. giving me a lollipop to seek for my forgiveness and giving me waffles...for..no reason? (: you're a great friend. and i do hope to keep in contact with you and making me laugh with your lame jokes. FRIENDS FOREVER <3

LYN
i'll miss you a lot and alot too! i'll never forget you. your pimply face [oops?] especially. and you getting so worked up when you play stress. always quarelling with me when you think youre right and when i think when im right. laughing and bullying. i'll miss that. tickling you too. FRIENDS FOREVER <3

LIQIN[LAMETYISNICEEE]
although we knew each other for years? we only just started getting high together a few months or weeks back. and it's really fun. you always making me laugh/smile just by seeing you get high and crazy. hardly getting emo. always allowing me to spam your tagboard even before asking for your permission. :D FRIENDS FOREVER <3

DEBORAH[SUPERHERODEBO'SBORED]
and yes, i just started talking and getting high with you a few months or weeks back. it's fun to talk to you. with all your chim words, me getting lost. and your cuteness. :D you and liqin are great partners when it comes to making me high. always trying to cheer each other up in one way or another. FRIENDS FOREVER <3

SUE HWEE
it's really quite impossible for us to be close friends for 6 six years. but well, with you it's POSSIBLE. always looking at you and your cheeky smile, your lame jokes...everything. hope i can visit you more often. watch horror movies, saddening movies...everything. FRIENDS FOREVER <3

5e'06 & 6F'07
i forgot about you guys! i will never miss all of you. all the crazy times throughout the year. helping each other when in time of need. :DD FRIENDS FOREVER <3

CHARLENE;GENEVIEVEkuah;MELISSA
i won't forget you guys either! :D might not be going Mrs Ng so that it won't take up much of my time. all those stupid laughs... lame jokes.. getting scolded by Mrs Ng. hahahah. watching tv WITH her knowing. but we actually didn't give a shit of what she thought. (: i'll miss all of that. but most importantly, i won't forget you guys and i'll miss you! FRIENDS FOREVER <3

RAEHSIANG; YUNRU; GENEVIEVEchiam;JASPER;JOHN;TERRENCE;CATHERINE
my tuition buddies! :DDD ALWAYS cheating when mrs lim isn't in the room. talking crap all the time. (: and always trying to get genevieve and john together. :D all the fun. playing of uno, getting high, playing badminton, mugging. (: especially for science. congrats for the GREAT results for psle! :D lets have another gathering at Mrs Lim's house next year! tell our juniors to JIAYOU! :DDD FRIENDS FOREVER <3

ALL THE TEACHERS!
[mrs alcantra;ms chee;mr kwek;mrs lim; mrs ng; ms koh;zhang ls; mr kao;peng ls]
THANK YOU. for ALL your hard work put in :DD if you all weren't there to support me, im sure i would've done much worse. thank you for your support throughout the year(s). always encouraging me to do better. saying that i have potential. THANK YOU! :D
PICTURE POST!
me and joey! :D



cat, me and enping! :DD





joey and me again! (: anne, enping, celine, me and tasha! :DDMrs Alcantra, enping and me! <3



celine and joey! :DD
julia, enping, me, trini and sofia! (:




me, evelle and athenaaa! :Dme and celine!! <3

enping, me and celineee!enping, charmaine, brigette, me and celine! (: enping, judea, celine and me :DDboon xin, me and enping. HAHAH. blur right? i actually took this with my webcam. :P
enping, celine, me, claire and joey <3<3