profile

SHAVONNE
Fourteen.
Sometimes things happen when you least expect it.

No Boundaries - Kris Allen


gossips




affiliates

andrea
annabelle
anne
annette
athena
alvin
averyl
amanda
blogger

blogskins
beatrice
bernice
brenda
brigette
boon xin
candice
celine
celineNG
claire
charmaine
claudice
charlene
christabel
cheryl
cherlynn
chengcheng
chun yen
deborah
desiree
diane
dionne
enping
emily
estee
esmeralda
evangeline
evelle
faith
fanghua
gabrielle
genevieve
grace
graceYAP
hazimah
hillary
hiromi
huiping
huiyu
jackie
jasmine tan
joanne
jocleen
jolene
judea
jiali
jiashyuan
jiawei
joeyLEE
joeyLIM
joshua
juliaANG
juliaKOH
kimberlyWONG
kymberlyBOK
kimberlyGOH
leticia
liqin
likeng
louisa
lynnie
lynette
mavis
melanie
melissa
millie
naomi
natalie
prince
priscilla
qian
qianying
qianyi
qinzhen
rebecca
rae hsiang
rachel
rachel G.
ricci
ryan
sarah
shangge
sheila
shermaine
shaun
sofia
sophia
sophiaCHENG
shiyin
sueann
suehwee
tasha
tristen
TNS
vera
weeqin
wenhui
xiao pei
xinrui
xinhui
yenyin
yanyi
1.5
2.5



credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane
Friday, November 02, 2007 @ Friday, November 02, 2007

helloooooo!!!


yes! im high again! for no particular reason. WHOOOOO!!!(((:



i have LOADS of good news!! :D well, not really lah.
BUT I FIND IT GOOD!! :D



okay!


today went to the lab for this sexual education quiz? hahah.
yeah.
i went to my normal computer.
it died.
went to another one.
it died.again.
SEE??! what did i do to the computer that they have to hate me so much?? ):

in the end, sat with enping(:
thhennn!!
you should know i get scared for no reason sometimes.
soo..i saw this spider. cute cute orangy small small one.
yeah..then i got a shock of my life. and i told enping.
ahahah. and enping lost the game cause my hand was too cold when i tapped her.


HAHAH(: not funny? WELL! you don't know how to appreciate my story telling! ):


then..there's another one when the stupid spider came crawling across the stupid screen.):
ahaha.then i got a shock again. AHAH.
thenn..i tapped enping again.
and she lost.again.


HAHAH.
well, not really funny when i say it.
BUT IT'S CUTE! should've seen her reaction.
lol.
:DD


and and and! my parents bought a webcam? yeah.
i don't know why they bought it.
OH WELL!(:



ANDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LYN'S GONNA LEND ME THE PRISON BREAK SEASON TWOO!! hahahah
YAYYY!! :DDD

[well, you should know. i hated prison break before. cause my bro hated it and thought it was lame. so..i had no chance to watch it. he'll always say im wasting my time ): ]

BUTT!!!!!!! MILLER'S INSIDEE!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
*faints*
ahahahahaah!
HEY!
LYN AGREED WITH ME OKAYY!!
ahahaha. and liqin! :DD



ahahah.i think im done here. getting all high alone):
and did i tell you my father whacked my head with newspaper just because i was smiling at the computer?! [jokingly lahh]
BUDDEN!!! AAAAHHHHH! I CAN'T SMILE MEH! SOME PEOPLE EVEN LAUGGHHH! I NEVER EVEN LAUGH LEH! ):





oh yeah. my freakin' bro spoil my mood yesterday.
TELL MUMMY LA! YOU THINK I CARE? NO.
JUST BECAUSE OF ONE STUPIIIDDDDDD THING, YOU HAVE TO TELL THEM
NOT HAPPY THEN NOT HAPPY LAH.
CAN'T DEFEND YOURSELF THEN TAKE PARENTS IN.
WHATS YOUR PROBLEM MAN?
BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK LA.
I STILL WON'T BE YOUR FCKING SLAVE.
YOU THINK YOU'RE THE BIG BOSS WHEN MUMMY AND DADDY ISN'T AROUND?
WELL GUESS WHAT?
YOURE NOT. SO JUST FUCK OFF
YES. I MEAN IT. F-U-C-K O-F-F.
THINK YOU HAVEN'T DISAPPOINTED MUMMY AND DADDY ENOUGH RIGHT? DON'T EVEN WANNA STUDY
JUST PLAY YOUR STUPID PS2 ALL DAY LONG.
PRETEND YOURE MUGGING IN YOUR ROOM.
BUT ALL DAY LONG YOURE JUST PLAYING YOUR GUITAR.
YOU THINK YOUR GUITAR PLAYING VERY NICE AH?
YEAH. I MIGHT SOUND BITCHY HERE. BUT I CAN'T VENT IT ANY FUCKING WHERE ELSE.
WHO ACTUALLY FREAKIN' HELPED YOU WITH YOUR BLOG?
WHO TEACHED YOU TO ACTUALLY BLOG?
GHOSTS?
oh well, not like i fucking care about you.
just.GET LOST.
and im serious.
your friends ask you if im your sister and you still dare to say NO?
is it THAT embarrassing for me to be your sister?