profile

SHAVONNE
Fourteen.
Sometimes things happen when you least expect it.

No Boundaries - Kris Allen


gossips




affiliates

andrea
annabelle
anne
annette
athena
alvin
averyl
amanda
blogger

blogskins
beatrice
bernice
brenda
brigette
boon xin
candice
celine
celineNG
claire
charmaine
claudice
charlene
christabel
cheryl
cherlynn
chengcheng
chun yen
deborah
desiree
diane
dionne
enping
emily
estee
esmeralda
evangeline
evelle
faith
fanghua
gabrielle
genevieve
grace
graceYAP
hazimah
hillary
hiromi
huiping
huiyu
jackie
jasmine tan
joanne
jocleen
jolene
judea
jiali
jiashyuan
jiawei
joeyLEE
joeyLIM
joshua
juliaANG
juliaKOH
kimberlyWONG
kymberlyBOK
kimberlyGOH
leticia
liqin
likeng
louisa
lynnie
lynette
mavis
melanie
melissa
millie
naomi
natalie
prince
priscilla
qian
qianying
qianyi
qinzhen
rebecca
rae hsiang
rachel
rachel G.
ricci
ryan
sarah
shangge
sheila
shermaine
shaun
sofia
sophia
sophiaCHENG
shiyin
sueann
suehwee
tasha
tristen
TNS
vera
weeqin
wenhui
xiao pei
xinrui
xinhui
yenyin
yanyi
1.5
2.5



credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane
Monday, March 03, 2008 @ Monday, March 03, 2008

hello :D


happy birthday to meeee,
happy birthday to me,
happy birthday to MEMEMEMEEEEE...
happy birthday to MEEEEEEE :D


ahahah. but it didn't really seemed..birthday day-eee.
never mind if you don't understand.
but it's true.
so annoying.
although i got a few presents from my peoples :D


and
THANKS THANKS THANKS to :

HILLARY <3
JACKIE <3
VANESSA<3
THERESA<3
YEN-LING<3
CHERYL<3
GABRIELLE<3
AUNTY ROSELYN <3
BENITA<3




and much thanks to :
BECKY
CLAIRE
JACKIE
VANESSA
YEN-LING
CHERYL
RAE HSIANG
CHARLENE
ABIGAIL
ANNABELLE
ANNETTE
BENITA
DIANE
CASSANDRA
DAENA
CLARISSA
DADDY <3
MUMMY<3
SHAUN <3
EN PING
SARAH
HILLARY
JIA SHYUAN
ODELIA

etc etc :D
all those who wished me a happy birthday/belated birthday :D
:D the card Yen-Ling, Theresa & Cheryl wrote. :D


MY BONNIE LIES OVER THE OCEAN! :D
JACKIE'S ART PIECE! so cute right?! :D

and all the prezzies i received.
so far... :D


VANESSA POON! the super free girl who actually used straws to fold hearts and..dunno whats that shape and ended up coming to school late. or actually..waking up late.
ANYWAY, thanks for staying up till 12.00am to be the FIRST one to wish me! :D


YAY! hillarys elmo!:D


Benita's folded heart during speedlight. HAHA :D

hahah. aunty roselyn's gift. the shirt says 'glam girls go shopping'
hahaha :D



so sweet of you people to do all this for me. now it's MY turn to do the same thing back to you guys. sighsighsigh. HAHAH.

ANNABELLE WAS SO SWEET! :D
she asked,''shavonne, where you sit?"
yes, she can be forgiven for forgetting where i sat
and i said,"there."
points in front
annabelle,"okay, i help you sweep."

awww.. no one ever swept my place before :D
wait, no one actually ever swept the classroom before. HAHA :D
yepyep!
today saw LOADS of ex-taonanites!! :D
like...
JULIAAAAANNGGGGGGG :D
CHARLEEEENNEEECHEONGGGG :D
she wished me a happy birthday again! :D
and many others la [:
so happy-ish :D

iwantchocs! :D
HEAVENLY chocs! :D

my bro got me this..what is it? for ipod one la. :D
i think it's like..ex? HAHAHA :D
oh well. THANKS SHAUN! :D



ANYWAY,
happy birthday aunty Roselyn! :DDDDDD


and an advanced birthday wish to DAENAAAAAAAAAA WHO'S BIRTHDAY FALLS ON THE 4TH OF MARCH!
AND TO GIDEON WHO'S BIRTHDAY IS ON 8TH OF MARCH IF IM NOT WRONG.
AND TO ALL THE OTHER MARCHIANS WHICH I WILL WISH AGAIN... :D



:DD march rocks la.
but i don't have my birthday present from my parents
my parents said my handphone is my bday present. PFFFFFT. D:

oh yeah! me, dayna and pei sang LOLLIPOP today!:D
hahha. mika's lollipop. cause gabrielle gave me a lollipop so we sang lollipop. and we didn't know the lyrics.. so we were like..lalalala-ing the whole song.

OH YEAH! me and peining sang you raise me up toooo! DAMN HIGH! but WE MANAGED! AND MS TANG WAS STARING AT US. hahahahah! :D
my mummy wants to send my bro and i for vocal training or whatever. :\
oh well. HAHAHAH :D


oh well :D
my mother's shoo-ing me off the comp already.



BYEBYE <3







CHEWCHEWCHEWCHEWCHEW :D





when your heart stops beating;