profile

SHAVONNE
Fourteen.
Sometimes things happen when you least expect it.

No Boundaries - Kris Allen


gossips




affiliates

andrea
annabelle
anne
annette
athena
alvin
averyl
amanda
blogger

blogskins
beatrice
bernice
brenda
brigette
boon xin
candice
celine
celineNG
claire
charmaine
claudice
charlene
christabel
cheryl
cherlynn
chengcheng
chun yen
deborah
desiree
diane
dionne
enping
emily
estee
esmeralda
evangeline
evelle
faith
fanghua
gabrielle
genevieve
grace
graceYAP
hazimah
hillary
hiromi
huiping
huiyu
jackie
jasmine tan
joanne
jocleen
jolene
judea
jiali
jiashyuan
jiawei
joeyLEE
joeyLIM
joshua
juliaANG
juliaKOH
kimberlyWONG
kymberlyBOK
kimberlyGOH
leticia
liqin
likeng
louisa
lynnie
lynette
mavis
melanie
melissa
millie
naomi
natalie
prince
priscilla
qian
qianying
qianyi
qinzhen
rebecca
rae hsiang
rachel
rachel G.
ricci
ryan
sarah
shangge
sheila
shermaine
shaun
sofia
sophia
sophiaCHENG
shiyin
sueann
suehwee
tasha
tristen
TNS
vera
weeqin
wenhui
xiao pei
xinrui
xinhui
yenyin
yanyi
1.5
2.5



credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane
Saturday, November 08, 2008 @ Saturday, November 08, 2008

A. People who have been tagged must write their answer in their blogs.
B. Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse.
These people must state who they are tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
C. Continue this game by sending it to 8 other people
Yen Yin,
Celine,
Gabrielle,
Amanda,
Lyn,
Deborah.
(Damn, I'm saving two really lucky people who don't need to do this SUPERBLY long quiz. Thanks a lot, En Ping. LOL.)
1.What have you been doing recently?
Watch tv, use the computer, rubbing my sore eyes from looking at Yen Yin too much. (HAHAHA. Joking! :D), sleeping. All the stupid daily necessities.
2.Do you ever turn your cellphone off?
Nope.
3.What happened at 10am today?
Uh, re-reading a book. :D
4.When did you last cry?
I don't know.
5.Believe in fate/destiny?
Eh, I have no idea.
6.What do you want in your life now?
MY PHONE. OH MY PHONE D:
7.Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
Umbrella?
8.What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
Everything. LOL.
9.What bottom are you wearing now?
Shorts.
10. What's the nicest thing in your inbox say?
Eh, I'm lazy to check. (FYI, it's NOT the nicest thing in my inbox. It's seriously cause I'M LAZY TO CHECK.)
11.Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
No? Yes if it's unintentional?
12.Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
No? I don't usually borrow clothes. LOL.
13.What was the last movie you caught?
Eh, none if it's in the cinemas. But on TV, it's Bring It On: In It to Win It. :D
14.What are you proud of?
I don't know. I can't think of anything I'm proud of.
15.What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
I don't know i'm lazy to check.
16.What was the last song you sung out loud?
I don't remember.
17.Do you have any nick names?
Yesh I do. Too many to list. & I'm lazy to do so ;D
18.What does your last received text msg say?
MAN YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE TO STOP ASKING THINGS ABOUT MY INBOXINBOXINBOX! -.-
19.What time did you go to bed last night?
11, 12. Who knows?
Are you currently happy?
Yes. :D
21.Who gives you best advice?
My father. Though 80% of the 'advisory talk' it's nagging. :\
22.Do you eat whipped cream straight from can?
Eh, no? LOL.
23.Who did you talk to on the phone last night?
I didn't talk to anyone on the phone. I'm anti-social. HAHA.
24.Is there anything bugging you right now?
YES. Damn.
25.What/Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Eh, either my father or shows on the tele. I forgot.
26.Do you wear toe socks?
No.
27.Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Withheld. Probably home.
28Have you ever had your heart broken?
Seriously, if my heart was broken, i would've died long ago. HAHA. :D
But yeah, i guess so.
29.What annoys you most in a person?
It depends on my mood.
30.Do you have a crush on someone?
Do you have better questions to ask?
NEXT!
31.Have you ever done cocaine?
Shavonne. does. not. take. drugs. kapeesh?
32.What is the colour of your room?
Beige?
33.Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
I will never. ever. murder someone.
34.Do you believe in the saying 'talk is cheap'?
Yesh.
35.Who was the last person to lie on your bed?
Me?
36.Who was the last person to hugged you?
I don't remember. My father, maybe?
37.Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
I haven't gave away my first kiss yet. Unless you count my parents in.. LOL.
38.Do you have a life?
Do i have a life?
That's a weird question to ask.
It's common sense.
39.Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didn't?
No.
40.What is the reason behind your profile song?
Cause i like it? LOL!
41.Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
My dream... Hmm.. A story book character. HAHAHA.
Don't ask. :D
42.Last time you smiled?
Eh, when i answered question 41. LOL! :D And now. (:
43.Have you changed this year?
Changed. Yeah sure. Doesn't everyone?
44.What are you listening now?
JUST STAND UP! :D
Stand up to cancerrr :D
45.Are you talking to someone when you're doing this?
Talking, no.
Chatting, yeah(:
46.Do you walk with your eyes open or close?
It depends. If i feel tired or if the sun is too hot, i'll close them.
If not, who closes their eyes when they walk? LOL.
47.Is there a quote you always live by?
GO SHAVONNIE YOU CAN DO IT! :D
48.Do you want someone you can't have?
Woah, i don't know. LOLLL.
49.Have you ever played an instrument?
Um, yeah sure. Harmonica.. Recorder.
LOL. Those ARE instruments... right?!
HAHA(:
50.What was the worst idea you've had this week?
Uh, giving up?
51.What were you doing last night at 11pm?
Reading a book and listening to 91.3. (98.7 didn't have anything good. LOL)
52.Are you happy with you love life right now?
Seriously. You have to improve your english. (It's YOUR not YOU.)
Heee ;D I'm not answering the question.
53.What song best describe your love life?
Um, still not answering the question.
54.Does the person know you like him/her?
Still not answering.
55.Who always make you laugh?
Whoever talks to me when i'm in a good mood.
Or actually i laugh at random things and the 'victim' next to me will laugh along, too!
56.Do you speak languages other than english?
Chinese. Chinese. Chinese.
I don't speak hokkien. But i understand a little :D
Okay i do speak hokkien. A teeny weeny bit.
57.favourite website(s)?
I dunno. LOL.
58.Whats you middle name?
Again, it's YOUR not YOU. :D
59.What are you doing tmr?
CHURCH. It's a Sunday! :D
60.What do you think you are like?
Human. 100% human.
61.Who will you choose to die with?
Why bring someone along to die with you?
I'd rather die myself, thank you.
62.Where have you been today?
Home, some minimart, home.
How boring can my life get.
63.What game do you play often?
I don't play games. LOL.
64.Who are you missing now?
Uh.. ar.. i dunno.
65.If you had to choose between a friend and a love, who will you choose?
A love! :D
66.What are you doing right now?
Replying all your redundant questions, unfortunately.
67.Which primary school are you from?
TAO NAN. YOU CAN'T TELL FROM THE LOOKS?
FINALLY. A GOOD QUESTION I CAN'T WAIT TO ANSWER.
Sheesh.
68.Name 3 colours that you like.
Black white red.
69.What emotion do you like to show?
:D
70.What is your life to you?
Politically correct answer: Precious.
71.If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Bottle it up.
72.Who did you last chat with on msn?
Jake. :) He asked me if i went for supercamp meeting :D
73.Who do you admire most?
Again, i don't know. LOL.
74.Which month are you born in?
MARCH :D
Proud to be born in March, too! :D
75.How are you feeling right now?
Sian of answering weird questions. (Other than the Tao Nan one. :D)
76.What is the time now?
9.09 pm.
77.What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
EN PING: Eh.. I used to know her as someone who laughs randomly and is crazy! :D
78.What colour did you use to dye your hair?
Haven't reached the age to dye yet. LOL.
79.Why are you doing this test?
Cause i'm loyal to a friend who asked me to do it.
HAHA.
80.What do you do when you're moody?
Get moodswings then sleep :D
81.At what age do you wish to get married?
Hahah! I don't know? 25? (It's my favourite number la, think what?)
82.Who is more important to you?
My famiwee and my fwends. LOLLL. :D
83.If today was the last day of your life what will you do?
OMG I'LL DEFINITELY GO PARIS! :D
And uh, tell everyone i love them(:
And do everything i haven't been doing for the past 13 years (:
84.Who is the person you trust the most?
I kinda trust a lot of people. :) My friends are nice okay! :D
85.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Uhh... yeah sure! After it rains there's always a rainbow! :P
86.If you have a dream come true, what will it be?
Wow. Usually i'm too tired to dream. LOL.
I don't know! See God but still be alive! :D:D:D:D:D
87.What is your goal for this year?
EN PING: dude, the year's gonna end.
LOL. I seriously agree with that point.
But i reached my goal for the year. Getting 'good' results. Hey! I improved. :D
89.Do you believe in eternity love?
Eternity love? I thought it was like everlasting love or something.
HAHA, but yeah sure! I'll love God all the days of my life <3>90.What feeling do you love most?
Being happy la duh.
91.Do you really think its global warming now?
Singapore is so hot that i can't even tell.
HAHA.

92.What feeling do you hate most?
Being moody. & having moodswings.
I wanna be a happy-go-lucky kinda person. ): They seem so..
CAREFREE ):
93.You like doing quizzes?
Hahah, if i'm in a good mood.
:D
94.Do you believe in God?
YESYESYES 100% YES!
Well, the God above.
95.Who cares for you the most?
My family. Of course. They're always there when i need them the most.
(HEAR THAT, FRIENDS?) :D
96.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family.
97.What will you bring when you fight?
I don't fight ): It's so.. EVIL.
LOL.
98.What have you done that you regret doing your whole life?
Not taking my PSLE seriously. But i thank God i got into a good school. :D
99.What would you do if nobody for you any longer?
Eh, seriously, you HAVE to improve your English
Whats the question all about?
100.What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
Break up la. What else should i do? Say sorry that i didn't give enough love?
Ya, right.
101.How do you feel now?
Happy? Didn't you ask the question just now?
Hmm.