profile

SHAVONNE
Fourteen.
Sometimes things happen when you least expect it.

No Boundaries - Kris Allen


gossips




affiliates

andrea
annabelle
anne
annette
athena
alvin
averyl
amanda
blogger

blogskins
beatrice
bernice
brenda
brigette
boon xin
candice
celine
celineNG
claire
charmaine
claudice
charlene
christabel
cheryl
cherlynn
chengcheng
chun yen
deborah
desiree
diane
dionne
enping
emily
estee
esmeralda
evangeline
evelle
faith
fanghua
gabrielle
genevieve
grace
graceYAP
hazimah
hillary
hiromi
huiping
huiyu
jackie
jasmine tan
joanne
jocleen
jolene
judea
jiali
jiashyuan
jiawei
joeyLEE
joeyLIM
joshua
juliaANG
juliaKOH
kimberlyWONG
kymberlyBOK
kimberlyGOH
leticia
liqin
likeng
louisa
lynnie
lynette
mavis
melanie
melissa
millie
naomi
natalie
prince
priscilla
qian
qianying
qianyi
qinzhen
rebecca
rae hsiang
rachel
rachel G.
ricci
ryan
sarah
shangge
sheila
shermaine
shaun
sofia
sophia
sophiaCHENG
shiyin
sueann
suehwee
tasha
tristen
TNS
vera
weeqin
wenhui
xiao pei
xinrui
xinhui
yenyin
yanyi
1.5
2.5



credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane
Wednesday, December 10, 2008 @ Wednesday, December 10, 2008

“Imagine Me”

Imagine me
Loving what I see when the mirror looks at me cause I
I imagine me
In a place of no insecurities
And I‘m finally happy cause
I imagine me

Letting go of all of the ones who hurt me
Cause they never did deserve me
Can you imagine me?
Saying no to thoughts that try to control me
Remembering all you told me
Lord, can you imagine me?
Over what my mama said
And healed from what my daddy did
And I wanna live and not read that page again

[Chorus:]
Imagine me, being free, trusting you totally finally I can…
Imagine me
I admit it was hard to see
You being in love with someone like me

But finally I can
Imagine me

Being strong
And not letting people break me down
You won’t get that joy this time around

Can you imagine me?
In a world (in a world) where nobody has to live afraid
Because of your love fears gone away
Can you imagine me?

[Bridge:]
Letting go of my past
And glad I have another chance
And my heart will dance
‘Cause I don’t have to read that page again

[Chorus x2]

Kirk:
This song is dedicated to people like me, those that struggle with insecurities, acceptance and even self esteem, you never felt good enough, you never felt pretty enough but imagine God whispering in your ear letting you know that everything that has happened is now.

(Vamp)
Gone, Gone, Its’ Gone, All Gone

Kirk:
( Oh It’s All Gone. Every Sin, Every Mistake, Every Failure Its’ All Gone!
Depression Gone By Faith It’s Gone
Low Self Esteem, Halleluiah Its Gone, All Gone,
It’s Gone All My Scars All My Pain It’s In The Past , Its’ Yesterday Its’ All Gone( Can’t Believe Its’ Gone) What Your Mother Did, What your Father Did, Halleluiah (Its’ Gone All Gone Oh Whoa))