profile

SHAVONNE
Fourteen.
Sometimes things happen when you least expect it.

No Boundaries - Kris Allen


gossips




affiliates

andrea
annabelle
anne
annette
athena
alvin
averyl
amanda
blogger

blogskins
beatrice
bernice
brenda
brigette
boon xin
candice
celine
celineNG
claire
charmaine
claudice
charlene
christabel
cheryl
cherlynn
chengcheng
chun yen
deborah
desiree
diane
dionne
enping
emily
estee
esmeralda
evangeline
evelle
faith
fanghua
gabrielle
genevieve
grace
graceYAP
hazimah
hillary
hiromi
huiping
huiyu
jackie
jasmine tan
joanne
jocleen
jolene
judea
jiali
jiashyuan
jiawei
joeyLEE
joeyLIM
joshua
juliaANG
juliaKOH
kimberlyWONG
kymberlyBOK
kimberlyGOH
leticia
liqin
likeng
louisa
lynnie
lynette
mavis
melanie
melissa
millie
naomi
natalie
prince
priscilla
qian
qianying
qianyi
qinzhen
rebecca
rae hsiang
rachel
rachel G.
ricci
ryan
sarah
shangge
sheila
shermaine
shaun
sofia
sophia
sophiaCHENG
shiyin
sueann
suehwee
tasha
tristen
TNS
vera
weeqin
wenhui
xiao pei
xinrui
xinhui
yenyin
yanyi
1.5
2.5



credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane
Friday, December 12, 2008 @ Friday, December 12, 2008

No God, no peace.
Know God, know peace.


Okay. I'm finally here to blog :D
But don't expect much cause i'm just doing this for fun.

14th-22nd Nov
TAIWAN.
I have to admit la, it wasn't as bad i thought it would be :D
But it was so embarrassing. My uncle and his friend quarreled with the hawkers in this "night market". Or what the tour guide said it was. Blah.
I don't wanna talk about it. Let the pictures speak for me. (:


Strawberry, anyone?


These two are so preettty(: But i admit my photo taking isn't as good as yours, okay.





MY BUDDAYEEE! :D
I love the way the dog sleeps. HAHA (:

I'm lazy to post the other pictures so i'll move on (:

24th-26th Nov
TRAINING CAMP.
Not say very exhausting la. But when you can't sleep at night and have to train the whole day and play games? Yes.
I mean like, when Estee came on the third day she could run and everything but we were like DYING. Literally. I've never seen us run so slow in our days of training together. Pfft.
I kind of forgot everything about it? Other than having to consume all the food when your stomach is already bloated. Oh and remembering that we werent tired. It was seriously mind over body. We were like saying, "I'm not tired. We're not tired." Hah, it actually worked.

28th- 7th Dec
ZHU HAI, MACAU, HONG KONG.
Awesome places.
But what the hell. Zhu Hai is the craziest place la. They drive like drunken people on the road like you're gonna whack into someone but the last minute they just suddenly jam break.
Pfft.
It's like your life is in the driver's hands. Like some mini roller coaster which doesn't give you the assuarance if you're gonna come out dead or alive.

Macau. Macau. Macau.
I think i forgot what happened in Macau.
A lot of sight-seeing, i guess.
I haven't uploaded the photos so yeah.

HONGKONG!
was the besttt.
We like took all kinds of transport.
Land, air, sea. :D
Tooks ferries, trams which look so adorably cute, and MTRs. :D
It wasn't exactly a shopping paradise though.
Everything's so mature and the... same.
I bought two printed tees, 2 pairs of jeans, 2 shirts and birks. :D
And i was 2nd place for the "MOST AMOUNT OF MONEY SPENT"
My mom won me marginally, i think.
Then after me was my dad, then my bro :D

HAHA, look at my dad and my bro!
Geek specs are so cool! You just need the apropriate people to wear it, that's all :D